November 13, 2017 (Windy Hill Beach, South Carolina) — With almost every word in the dictionary already used as Internet domains, you’d think that all the good domain names would be taken by now. But that’s not the case at all, and it may never be the case!
* I started up a new world-class domain registration and management site last week at my newly-registered http://www.ecommerce.domains
* A couple of weeks ago, I started up a Christian bookstore at my newly-registered http://www.JoyToTheWorldBooks.com
* On Friday, a phrase in a Wall Street Journal headline seemed like a great candidate for domain name and I was kind of surprised that nobody else had already registered the .com/.org/.net/.info/.us/.biz versions of “Shed the Fed”. I haven’t set up the blog for that one yet.
* Some of the other domains I registered in recent days were
– VofA.org (I plan on setting up a “Voice of America’s Party” blog on that site),
– ACAguide.com (I amass a lot of daily content about Affordable Care Act and other socialized medicine topics, and this domain will be where I post that stuff),
* And my newest domain was registered Saturday night, inspired by a headline in an Australian newspaper. The blog is up and running at http://www.RainbowFascists.com
A new part of my daily routine is to download and review a list of domains whose registrations were not renewed. It was from that list that I learned that VofA.org was available. There’s usually over 30,000 domain names on that list. I use a text processing program to identify all the 4-character .com and .org domains on that list, and also search for a few key words that are of special interest to me and my success partners. On Friday, I registered five such 4-character domains: aimh.net (Aim High!), idoe.org, s-pl.com, ciua.org, and edeo.org. I think I’ll set up a “This domain for sale” page on each one, and maybe include some SEO-friendly content too.